Protein Powder Review - Active Woman Refuel vs. MyProtein True Diet



I am totally new to the protein powder game so it’s really interesting to see the huge variety of different options out there! I’ve only tried out chocolate flavours so far and I prefer the Active Woman - Refuel which I found in Holland and Barrett during a lunch break last week while I was waiting for the True Diet to be delivered. It’s more chocolatey and sweet than the True Diet one but does that mean more sugar? I should really look at the ingredients!The True Diet one I have only tried once so far with almond milk which was still lovely so the jury is still out on this one.
I’m really enjoying having one after a workout at the moment and it feel almost like a reward for the hard work!
---

CP

2 comments:

  1. When I starting using Sunwarrior Rice Protein I quickly became convinced I had stumbled upon the product I’d been looking for. One which was not only allowing me to get bigger and stronger much quicker, but also one which looked like it would be beneficial to my overall health. Best Protein Powder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOhh that's interesting, I will look into it! x

      Delete