Amazing peanut butter protein powder bar!

As we are always on the hunt for new, yummy things, I have just discovered this absolutely amazing protein bar! It was from pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/514325219915290144/ I think it has rivalled the tone it up protein bar!
It is so nice I'm not sure I can control myself and may end up eating the whole thing in one go, which would not be clever! I changed it slightly from the recipe I found and added in some protein powder:

mix together...

  • 1/2 cup of  almond butter/peanut butter
    There was a bit more than that but I got excited and ate some!
  • 1/2 cup of honey
  • 1 1/4 cups of oats
  • 2 scoops of protein powder (I used chocolate)
  • Half a cup (ish) of chopped up dried apricots, dried cranberries and sliced almonds
  • sprinkle until it looks enough - mixed seeds (I used sunflower, pumpkin and pine in a mixed packet I had lurking around.)
Line a tin with baking paper, it doesn't really matter what size tin as the mixture is stiff and won't run. Push it down with a fork or whatever, and put in fridge until you can't wait any longer! OHM. 

CW x

No comments:

Post a Comment