A Day of Food 10th June 2013

Today was the first day of week two of our new WOL (Way Of Life (ha)) and I had already prepped all but dinner the day before. Being this organised makes me feel like I don’t need to worry about maybe buying that sneaky chocolate bar on my lunch break on Monday morning when I would normally be stocking up my snack drawer with all sorts of processed junk from the shops. As CW said in her last post, the great thing is that another meal or snack is just around the corner which I think is why this suits us so well! 
Breakfast - Greek yogurt, cinnamon, blue berries and flaxseed
Mid-morning snack - an apple and a homemade protein bar


Lunch - Tuna, wholewheat pasta, cucumber and sweetcorn



Afternoon snack - Carrot sticks and Be Good To Yourself Red Pepper houmous


(Snack before cardio - Homemade turkey muffin)

Dinner - Grilled chicken, broccoli and sweet potato. There was a lot of food on this last plate which I didn’t quite manage to finish! 



I feel really full from all this food and I know exactly what’s gone into it since it’s all homemade (apart from the houmous!). All i drink during the day is water, although I am trying to get into green tea!
---
CP

No comments:

Post a Comment