Meal prep and delicious food

After preparing my meals last night for today, I was so excited to get out of bed so the fun could begin! Knowing that it is all goodness I would be putting in my body makes me even more excited!!!

Meal1: 2 hard boiled eggs with soya and Lin seed toast. M2: low fat Greek yoghurt with flax seed and mixed nuts. M3: Cous Cous, broccoli and cottage cheese (not yet on it!) M4: apple and almond butter. I am then planning on going for a run and not sure what tea is as going to the boyfriends parents! But if it is carb heavy ill just have a small portion and won't feel bad as I know I've done my exercise today.

So not only was I prepared, I was excited about getting out of bed this morning due to the yuminess and that hardly ever happens so a double whammy! Fail to prepare and you're preparing to fail! (I think that's how it goes...)

Cw x 

No comments:

Post a Comment